CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kimmy's tag

1. Six people to tag.
-Whoever is free enough to do this

2. Six things I'm passionate about.
-Music
-My phone
-My com
-twilight?
-the colour blue :)
-this blog?? hahah

3. Six things i say too often.
-yeah
-sure sure
-eeesh
-i'm bored
-ahem (to linghong mostly)
-hahah

4. Six books I've read recently
-breaking dawn
-sejarah
-geografi
-science
-moral
-maths ;)

5. Six songs I can listen to again and again and again.
-Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
-Thunder - Boys Like Girls
-Your Call - Secondhand Serenade
-Empty - the Click Five
-The man who can't be moved - the Script
-Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade

6. Six things I've learnt in the past year.
-wanteng loves QM natasha fong
-Ai Ling likes pink
-linghong loves nicholas teo (i hate him)
-scout rocks
-it's not good to be too quiet :)
-Laughter is the best medicine

See ling hong, i'm updated :D

Love,
hui jean

0 Bananas: