CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

T.T 1st month only =(

haiz...............................................................................DAMN FREAKING SAD LAR!!!!! T_T
today i have been like....keep talking about my fish in school...cause i was proud of it...cause like...starting on the day when both my sis went enggland...it was 23rd of september...i had both of my fishes teman-ing me...till now.............................................................................................the one that i tot was keep bullying my smaller fish.... IS NOW GONE!!!
haiz...i feel so bad....................................................................I SERIOUSLY DUNNO WHAT TO DO LAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD DAMN IT!!! haiz...and now it gave me another good reason to not go school tomorrow...and i think until now very little ppl know it's name =( the one gone is 太后 and the one still with me is >>格格

so sorry if it's damn messy...got no mood to write it nicely...just wanna spread it out T.T

P.S. HUIJEAN!!! give some respect k....dun keep refreshing my memory about it...thx =|

0 Bananas: